Monday, October 09, 2006

rock in reykjavik

i don't think I have seen a real concert since I left home (aside from some dubious performances in Barcelona...), so it´s pretty exciting that I will be attending this:
Iceland Airwaves from Oct 18 to 22nd. Well, exciting for me anyway.

This means I get a week or so to relax and chill and then about 5 days of unapologetic rocking out, $10 beers be damned.

I have been taking a rather 'what happens in iceland, stays in iceland' approach to food and vegetarianism. sort of like my previous 'what happens in france/spain/morocco...' experiences. I'm pleased to report that Icelandic hot dogs are freaking delicious. Apparently they are made with lamb.
They are even better when rolled in bacon, deep fried, and then covered in cheese and crispy fried onions.

No comments: